Tag Archives: Brandywine

Walker’s Bank House

Originally built as housing for workers of the Simsville Cotton Factory in 1814, this is the last remaining house of the 40 houses that once surrounded what is currently known as the Walker’s Mill today. The building was partitioned into … Continue reading

Posted in Endangered Sites, Featured | Tagged , , | Leave a comment